Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fish- sitting...

Good Morning,
I was going to share this awesome photo of the sunrise this morning but by the time I got my coat on and ran outside it was gone... no sun today :(

So, I went to the next best thing and decided to share a photo of our house guest. He will be staying with us until February. His name is Dizzy or Goldie, whatever you prefer. He belongs to my mother in law. She is in Florida for 2 weeks and wanted to take Dizzy with her but apparently my father in law didn't go for that idea, so he is with us and thriving.

Dizzy has had a busy life in his short months with the in-laws. He has been down the kitchen drain, tossed in a cup of hot water, given CPR, and managed to knock off every new comer to the fish bowl. He likes to eat, swim, poop, and be alone (apparently). Please note that all his mishaps were accidental and we do advocate fair treatment of animals and fish. I am in hopes that his stay with us will be uneventful and he will be relaxed and calm until his mother comes home.

Last night I gave him his bath and dinner and snapped a few pics to share. FYI- by bath I mean clean water for his fish bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment