Monday, June 27, 2011

summer passes...

Summer passes so quickly. Next weekend we are celebrating the 4th of July and after that summer is half over. I feel like I am missing out! I do a lot of mowing and sometimes when I am riding around I think this is the MOST beautiful day! Spending it on a lawn mower, with grass in your hair, and the smell of exhaust isn't my idea of really living the day to it's fullest potential. This will be our 2nd summer consumed with house details. We are making progress and the house is really starting to come together BUT there is this constant reminder that I can't get "this day" back. I know my future is brighter because of all our hard work.

Our counter tops are in and I have postponed sharing pictures until the sinks and faucets are set but we are getting closer. Even one of our bathrooms has made great progress. I will share when things are in a better state.


Peonies from Heaven




Now this girl knows how to enjoy her summer. Congrats Ayden on your first BIG catch!







No comments:

Post a Comment