Monday, May 3, 2010

Little slower now...

The next few days will be a little slower. I think Todd is going to back fill the house and we have to install our window wells but other than that we are waiting for Scott to come and start framing the house. All the lumber has been ordered so it should be coming any day now.

I need to stop by the lumber yard today and see if they have my stone samples and quote and drawing for the front door. The front door will look like the photo below but in a special stain and a sidelight to the left and a transom above. I am waiting for the final window quote because we made a slight change so the pricing which will reflect that, I just need to see how much before I give the go ahead :)

I am really excited about the framing, and seeing the scale and size put together. I think some areas are going to surprise me pleasantly!


My new front door!

No comments:

Post a Comment