Friday, April 30, 2010

Down pour left us dry ????




Geo thermal loops!


Someday this will be finished space. Bedroom, Laundry room, bathroom, office and family room!
Thursday they came to cut the floor in the basement and the Geo Thermal guys were there installing the loops in the field! Very cool process. They met a little opposition with Mother Nature and had a few mechanical problems but I think they will finish the loops today.

The rain was coming down in sheets but this morning things were drier than expected. Todd drove in this morning expecting water in the basement and there was none! Yeah! The breaker had tripped on the sump pump so it wasn't even working and yet no water! It is the highlight of my week. The week has been a little stressful but that news made me smile.
I met with Jeff at Eagle by Anderson this morning and we finalized my window order! I actually love pretty windows. I am so excited about my windows and how nice they are going to look I can't wait to see them installed. Jeff was very thorough and offered great ideas and so pleasant to work with. Refreshing change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment