Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday's Update

As of Tuesday evening all the interior walls were framed and the garage had only 1 exterior wall left to put up. I bet when I go home tonight I will have the beginnings of a roof! YEAH!
It is nice to wander through the house. I have been looking at flooring and exterior colors this week. I need to find the right stone for the exterior but I am having a hard time. No one seems to have samples in stock and so I have to wait for the samples to come in and that is taking forever! I understand why all the houses in this area look alike...
I have to travel this week and I heard through the design grapevine about a place in Spencer to check out stone of all sorts! Wish me luck!


Todd's Den

Todd's Den, I think a nice desk in front of this window for Todd would be nice.

Entry

Looking from the living room down to the dining and kitchen...


Pantry

Garage
Two people looking at the Buddy Holly crash site. I took this from the Den window.


A Brown Thrasher nest. I love all the sticks, she did such a good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment