Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Put a Lid on it...

The roof rafters went on yesterday and the house is starting to look like a home. I stopped by the millwork company today and got a sneak peek at those windows I told you about! LOVE THEM! They look so quaint and cozy! I can't wait to watch the season on fold through the glass!

I have stone samples to choose from now and my stone application crew in place, thanks dad :).
The samples are really nice but I need to narrow it down to 3 so I can get pricing. I have been working with various stone and granite companies on the counter tops for the kitchen and baths. Unfortunately, no one in this area sells Zodiaq quartz counter tops so I have to buy them outside the area. They have been pretty good to work with though and I have offered me a lot of options. That helps.


The east/front.

The north side


The south side


The west/back side


The back where the 3 season porch will be. Back door to kitchen.


Looking down into the dining and kitchen from Living area





Living Room

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I hadn't checked out your blog for a while. Holy cow, it's a real house!

KC said...

I know! I can't wait for you to come visit and we can enjoy a nice coffee in the new digs!

Post a Comment