
POP of COLOR!

I apologize for my tardiness on the blog. It has been a very busy 2-3 weeks. We recently lost a very dear friend to cancer, which I will discuss more later. It is still a little too fresh...
So I took a few (very poor photography) shots of the updates. Things are coming along!
In the dining room the new counter top was installed on the built in hutch. The below picture is the brushed nickel grommet covers we had custom fit into the tops. I have two large glass lamps that will go on either side of the 9'-0" hutch so I didn't want cords and ugly outlets exposed. We put the outlets inside the cabinets and the grommets will be our cord management. They fit like a glove.


The kitchen has new counter-tops and
back splash as well. They look beautiful. I went with a very light and neutral scheme for all the built-
in's so I can add a punch of color later.

The new stainless steel hood is still in the installation mode. Waiting on a part I didn't order.
oops! The white stuff you see on the flue is a protective coating... it will be removed.



Do you like my
disassembled oven sitting in the middle of the room? In process of wiring.


Dishwasher is fully installed. It turned out when we opened the box someone had ran into it with a forklift and the whole unit was twisted so with some TC muscle and lot of extra time it was installed. Let's hope it doesn't leak!
No comments:
Post a Comment