Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's been awhile...



Sorry for the delay in updates! When they do big projects it is better to see them completed. Like the Roof!
I took a week off for the 4th of July and it was a very busy week but I had a lot of fun. The house is coming along and the windows will be installed next week. The roof is in place and the soffit and fascia come next. They are framing up some of the details on the interior this week. We have some columns and bulkheads that help define the spaces and give it a cozy feel. I can't wait until I can PAINT!

The Living Room and Entry

Looking into the dining and kitchen from the Living Room.

This is where the fireplace will be with windows and sconces on either side.

The entry way and details.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks wonderful and very much like the rendering I saw so many months ago! I love the detail of the upward slope of the roof line. Hope to see it in person some day!

Post a Comment