I know it sounds crazy but we are really trying to keep are heads above water here. We are a little overwhelmed with projects and when friends and family come to help you have to take advantage of the time you get. The weather is changing and it is dark earlier. I just keep reminding myself that it will all get done in the end.
I am really trying to relax more and take things in stride (yes this is me relaxed- don't laugh). It is very hard when winter is on your heels and all you want to do is sleep in your own bed and in your own house.
BUT... I think it is all taking shape and I can get a better picture of the end result. There is only one coat of paint on the siding and trim. I am pretty sure the second coat won't go on until spring. The manufacturers recommend painting one coat before installing it so we did.
The trim is painted Stone to match the soffit and fascia and the siding is painted Granite which looks a little light here but is really a dark color. The stone pulls it all together very nicely. I can't wait to see some of it on this weekend!
Oh... and if all goes well the garage door will be installed tomorrow. It is a carriage door painted to match our trim with black accessories! I hope it looks good!
1 comment:
LOVE the exterior colors. Just picked colors for my parents' house today, I should have enlisted your help!! :)
Post a Comment