Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A little Wednesday fun...

Ok, so I have been known to listen to a little Elvis now and then. Not the usual stuff but I do like songs like Memories, Snowbird, Kentucky Rain, Blue Christmas and A little less Conversation among others. Let's face it he wasn't dubbed the "King" of Rock and Roll for nothing.

As an Elvis fan (not fanatic) I don't always understand the obsession with Elvis trinkets and paraphernalia. I have been know to belt out an Elvis tune for party guests from time to time but that is where I draw the line. So today when I ran across this ad in my junk mail I couldn't help but wonder who on earth would pay $59.00 for a pair of shoes with Elvis on them. I apologize to you Elvis collectors out there but let me ask the question... Do you actually wear these shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment