Thursday, March 3, 2011

Willow House...

I am a Willow House consultant in temporary retirement ...
I started with Entertaining at Home two years and last year they bought Southern Living and merged into what is now Willow House. I became a consultant so I could make new friends and earn a little extra cash but I got discouraged and gave up. My friends and family just were not enough to make a career of it and when I approached people about having a party it was useless. I concluded that maybe I am not an in-home party consultant kind of gal. The strange thing is... I can't give up my consultant status. I renew my membership every year.
Now, Willow House has so much more to offer. Personal Websites, On-line Ordering, Outlet, Blogs, and Facebook. It makes it all more doable for me now. I have been trying to build up inventory again since all my old stuff is discontinued so I bought some new things for the house to try out.
Maybe, I might come out of retirement someday.











No comments:

Post a Comment