
This light is above our master bathroom vanity. It came in Friday and Todd installed it Saturday morning. It looks great and gives just the right amount of light for getting ready. It looks very nice against the Earl Grey wall. The bulbs they sent with the light were a little strange so I have to get a few new ones. The two bulbs on the end are brighter but all the bulbs were marked 100 watt. We moved them around it was definitely the bulbs not the light, but that is the least of my worries. I really like it!

In an effort to be prudent with the funds I decided to use this small chandelier in my walk in closet. Todd bought it for me 7 years ago for another project at the old house but we never completed it. I kept the light all these years and now it hangs in my new closet. It is so cute and gives off a lot more light than the picture demonstrates. It is perfect!
The painting is almost done. I have pictures but they don't show the wall colors accurately. I am trying some different settings on the camera to help out with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment