Tuesday, December 13, 2011

J's new place...

My brother Jared graduated from college last spring (you might remember the post) and has moved to Indiana. This is the first time he has lived alone off campus without a keg tapped on his back step. He is an Electro-Mechanical Product Design Engineer for Honeywell so I am sure he is very busy solving problems etc. I have been thinking a lot about his new place and I have been putting together affordable ideas for him to start making his place more of a home.

I have a lot of things I will be parting with once the storage unit is cleaned out and he surprised me when he said he needed more "decor-like" items. Of course, I asked and he answered. That just makes my wheels spin! I sent him the attached plan today for his bedroom. Next I will work on the bath. Keeping in mind he lives in an apartment with white walls. I think this is all doable!

I know I have a whole house to do but this one is so quick and easy I couldn't resist! Now if he will actually do it :)





1 comment:

Allie said...

Nice! That is an awesome lounge chair in grey. I can picture this scheme a lot with the low bed and dark bedding and maybe a colored sham (dark red?) for a bit of color. Just like one of those pics of the bedroom you included!

Post a Comment