Over the weekend we pecked away at our to do list. There are a few things we have to get done before they can install carpet on the 27th. I washed and sealed the floors in the hallway and entryway. I still have one more coat of sealer before we can grout the slate. I am going to do that tonight so the sealer will be dry when Todd grouts the floors next weekend. Up and down off a slate floor was easy at 25 not as easy at 41.
I took a few breaks, tea anyone?
Todd installed the fan in the living room. It is VERY heavy and large. The span is 60" diameter but when you get it up there it is perfectly proportioned.
Then he installed his favorite light (hee hee) in the guest room. Trust me when the room is done you will like the light. I get a lot of looks on this one but I love it and I can see it coming together.

No comments:
Post a Comment