Thursday, July 22, 2010

July Storms...


I laid in bed late last night chanting... "Away rain, away rain" This has been a crazy summer for storms. Like Keith said "It's August, we shouldn't have to mow" and no mowing means no rain. Well, I am sure it will stop raining as soon as the windows are installed. Creating a hot house effect for those of us lucky enough to work inside. Our window wells and covers came in today so we will install them as soon as possible. That will make a world of difference around the house.
I am counting my blessing, I have been listening to friends and acquaintances tell me their horror stories of new construction and I am feeling pretty good about mine. A few bumps in the road but nothing we can't work through. So today I worked in the office, listened to my relaxation and meditation music while my vanilla candle sweetens the air of my space and the sound of my table top fountain trickles water down the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment