Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More rain...



Another sleepless night! I was up at 2:01 am listening to the rain. KIMT said we got 2 inches! I went to the house on my way to work to check out the wetness level and low and behold it wasn't as bad as I thought. Ofcourse we still have one window in the basement to do. The sewer line runs right under the window so we can't put the window and well in until the sewer is trenched and put in. It's all about how the dominoes fall! Until then we will continue to get water in that window when it rains...

The front steps were poured yesterday too. Nice big front entry to the house. I like it! The windows kept everything upstairs dry! yeah! I found a nice pile of bird doo doo right inside the back door this morning. Apparently they are trying to tell me something :) I will spare you a photo!

Front steps with the forms still on...

Laundry Room Window downstairs
Kitchen Window and door on back that will lead to 3 season porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment