When I decided to create this blog it was primarily to archive my experience and keep my family in the loop. For those of you who know me, you know I would get 20 questions about the house every time I talked to one of my family members. So to save everybody valuable minutes on the phone I decided to keep it in a blog. This way they can hop on the Internet see the latest and greatest and call me about other important things like; the weather or why doesn't your brother stop seeing "that girl", or why my youngest sister cut her hair so short. :)
Anyway, you get the point. I love the family gossip. It seems silly but it binds us together. We are our own little click. I have 3 younger siblings. Two sisters and one brother. We are pretty spread out in age and we don't get to see each other as often as I would like. My sisters text me weekly and I am glad. Like I said, I feel in the loop and happy that they care enough to text me in the middle of the day to ask me which famous hot dog stand we visited in Beverly Hill 8 years ago! Important stuff like that, you know. :)
I am thankful I have them. They are great people and unique in their own right. Once my sister said "Krissy you could be an only child and be OK with it". I laughed and agreed with her but honestly I don't think so. God gave me siblings for a reason. We give each other nick names that no one else understands. I had someone to fight with, someone to make fun of, someone to cry with, someone to laugh with, and someone who grew up just like me! They love me for who I am and are my greatest defenders!
So hats off to Lil Al (Allison), The Care Bear (Kerri) or sometimes known as Randy, and J Money (Jared)!
I love you guys!

Me 1974
The Care Bear 1980 (Sorry Randy... this is the only pic I had on file)

Anyway, you get the point. I love the family gossip. It seems silly but it binds us together. We are our own little click. I have 3 younger siblings. Two sisters and one brother. We are pretty spread out in age and we don't get to see each other as often as I would like. My sisters text me weekly and I am glad. Like I said, I feel in the loop and happy that they care enough to text me in the middle of the day to ask me which famous hot dog stand we visited in Beverly Hill 8 years ago! Important stuff like that, you know. :)
I am thankful I have them. They are great people and unique in their own right. Once my sister said "Krissy you could be an only child and be OK with it". I laughed and agreed with her but honestly I don't think so. God gave me siblings for a reason. We give each other nick names that no one else understands. I had someone to fight with, someone to make fun of, someone to cry with, someone to laugh with, and someone who grew up just like me! They love me for who I am and are my greatest defenders!
So hats off to Lil Al (Allison), The Care Bear (Kerri) or sometimes known as Randy, and J Money (Jared)!
I love you guys!

Me 1974
The Care Bear 1980 (Sorry Randy... this is the only pic I had on file)
J Money 1991
Lil' Al 1994
No comments:
Post a Comment