I am a fan of Kohler. I am able to find good quality products with style at an affordable price. This is the bathroom collection for the 2nd bath. I went with a drop sink in because I am still unsure of what style of counter top I am going to do. A drop in works with anything and I love the lines of this sink with the wide lip. I usually mix things up but I bought the entire Archer Collection for this bathroom. This is a transitional look that is dressed up enough to become a beautiful bathroom for our guests to use. The finish is vibrant brushed nickel and the color is white. I am still planning on using a large tumbled marble floor tile and a dark espresso finish on the cabinet. I am in limbo over the counter top. Should I go dark or light?
I have a mirror that was in my guest room at the old house that might work in this room and I need to find the right sconces. I think I will get it all put together before I buy the lights, but that doesn't mean I haven't been "eyeing" some very cool sconces.




No comments:
Post a Comment