Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Earl Grey


For those of you that know me well, you know I am a tea drinker. I love all teas but my trusty favorite is Earl Grey. I always have it in the pantry regular or decaf. I also like to stay with the trend a little and grey is back. Not the old grey and mauve variety but the new greys. Better Homes and Gardens this month said Grey is the new neutral and referenced Glidden's paint color Woodsmoke as a versatile neutral warm or cold. I was thrilled when I found a paint color not only named after my favorite tea but perfectly suitable for my master bathroom. The color is on the walls now and I have to say I LOVE IT! My wonderful husband pointed it out that he use to paint his boat hoist this color but I really doubt it.

Anyway, below are some snap shots of the sample with the tile, and wood cabinets that will be going into that bathroom. It truly is a spa feel when you walk in. Because it is dark and the room is small I paired it with Heron Plume which is a lovely shade of white. Together they are a beautiful pair. The wood and tile warm the space with warmer tones. I am so anxious for the completion.

The pictures really don't do it justice.









No comments:

Post a Comment