Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random kitchen items

Last weekend Todd and I drove to Owatonna and went to Lowe's to look for a ceiling fan for the living room. Unfortunately we didn't find one we liked but on a clearance rack I found 3 white art glass pendant lights. Only $8.26 each! I couldn't pass up that bargain. They were originally $40.00 each. I bought them with the island in the kitchen in mind but if they don't look right in that spot I will hang them above the folding table in the laundry room.





A lot of people have asked me what kind of cabinets did I... well they are all different and sometimes it is hard to explain. I took some random pictures yesterday but not all the cabinets are represented here. These are a few (not installed obviously).

Master bathroom cabinets Honey Cherry Shaker Style

2nd Bathroom Espresso Cherry Shaker Style


1 of the kitchen island cabinets
Painted white on maple with a mushroom glaze in a raised shaker style
Dining room built-in's same finish and style as kitchen island.


Cabinets not represented here are the Audio Cabinet in hallway niche and the rest of the kitchen cabinets which are cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment