Thursday, February 3, 2011

FREEzing...

As I drove to work this morning, I couldn't resist snapping this very cold picture of the house. It looks so naked with no siding and stone, but this spring it will receive new skin. While it is cold outside, it is warm inside and the paint is really warming the space up. We have plenty of painting to do and I will be there all weekend. Sometimes when I am painting I think to myself... remember this moment when you are living in the house. All the hard work and labor will pay off. Never take it for granted.

Look what came via UPS today! 5 FREE yards of the fabric! I have been carrying around the memo sample forever. I called our Design Tex rep last week and asked what my cost would be on 2.5 yards and he said....
I have 5 yards sitting in my office that I used for a design show that I can send you for FREE! Now how awesome is that! I will be specifying more Design Tex in the future.




Good Day!

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh cool fabric:)

Thanks for linking up. Cool pic...couldn't find it on here but I liked it.

Post a Comment