
My longing for anything green led me to plant some test pots in the kitchen. I have 3 very cute terracotta pots I bought from Willow House last fall. I planted 2 pots with lettuce and the 3rd with Cilantro. The lettuce has begun to sprout. Their germination time is 7-14 days and the Cilantro is 14-20. I have plenty of seeds but not enough pots!



It has been cold, windy, and sunny! Sun dogs or Rainbows- whatever they are a pleasant sight for tired cold dry eyes. Has anyone mentioned it is COLD outside, seems to be the topic of every
facebook and
blog post. I won't bore you with the temperature, I am pushing forward to spring.

This was the driveway when I got home last night. (For those of you who don't know) This is Keith's house and we have been staying there while we build our house down the road. The driveway was impassible. Luckily reinforcements were on their way.
1 comment:
Really beautiful images. I love your work. You take the most lovely shots! Pretty as a picture!
Post a Comment