Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tubes on Tuesday!

Today they are suppose to have the floor insulation and tubing in for the floor heat so they can pour the floor on Wednesday. Thursday calls for rain and this all has to be done consecutively and quickly or rain can make your basement float! Not a sight I want to see!



Sold the cabin this month and we close on it Monday of next week. WOW! This all went fast. It seems like yesterday I was celebrating Christmas with my family in my old house! Now we are homeless. I want to stay focused on the end result but I do miss having a home to relax in. Hopefully by Thanksgiving I will be painting and moving furniture! It would be great to have my new house ready for Christmas. Then my family can come and celebrate with me.


This year is my 40th birthday! Yes, I said 40. I still think of my inner self as being 30ish. Hard to believe it is around the corner. So this morning I was thinking to myself, what would I like for my 40th birthday and I remembered something... I already have it! Great husband, loving family, good health, and a new home! What more could a girl ask for?


By the way, the Charlson's 4th of July Celebration will be at the Farm this year! Lot's of room and lots of fun. Todd's cousins from Norway will be here too, which makes it extra special. Hopefully, it won't be too hot or too buggy! I have more planning to do but everyone is welcome, BYOB and let me know if your coming so I can through in more food!





Heidi and Katrine from Norway with Todd and I in 1998!



The camper/ job trailer will be on site soon! :) I bet we spend a few nights in that this summer!
I miss the old girl, we need to pull her out of Mike's building and air her out for another summer of fun. I hope we pull her up to Kirby Lake again this summer! That was so much fun! Little Sutton's Play House is what we like to call it! She loves it so much she asked me to pull it to Des Moines and park it in her driveway! Ha! I bet that neighborhood wouldn't approve but Sutton would be in her glory and that's all I care about! Seeing "the bug" smile makes my day!







Enjoy the day, it is beautiful! I will have pics to post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment