Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Foggy Cool Mornings...

Mastre's Farm

Little Creatures

(if you look close you can see little green bugs in the petals of the clover)

Simple

Acorn on Asphalt


Oak Trees on the front lawn.

I took a few moments Sunday morning and ventured outside to take a few pictures. It was so beautiful and cool. I love the mystery of fog and the creative way nature exists.
All photo's are the property of Kristen Charlson

7 comments:

Nicole said...

The picture of the oak trees is absolutely amazing.

KC said...

Maybe someday I will get a fancy camera like yours and take real landscape pictures :)

Unknown said...

The photos are beautiful, so well taken.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart. The mailbox? LOVE it. And the trees. GORGEOUS, Seriously amazing shots. So beautiful! Your pictures are lovely. What a great post! Fog is one of my favorite things to shoot in. It gives everything a nice patina : )

Farmgirl Paints said...

Very simple...these pictures are moody. I LOVE moody. The black and white really set the tone. Thanks for linking up:)

Amanda said...

Hi, visiting you from the Thrive Project
I love that mailbox photo! Black and white always speaks simple to me.

Christy said...

I love the last foggy tree shot! awesome!

Post a Comment