Friday, August 13, 2010

So and Well...

Lately, I have this habit of starting every sentence with So or Well. I am not a stickler on grammar but I have been bombarded with decisions and issues to resolve that I need a minute to absorb. I also commonly use the phrase "Let me think about it" or "Can I get back to you".


I am not trying to avoid the subject but trying to wrap my head around what I just heard for the need to deal with it rationally. I will be honest about another thing! I CURSE! That's right people I sometimes drop bad words in private or in the company of my husband to deal with my frustration. Yesterday, for example a contractor scratched my new den window clear down to the bare metal! Then proceeded to tell Todd "Huh, What, I don't know how that happened"! I won't even tell you what my reaction was to this news! I will say this, I wanted a large glass of anything alcohol, and said a whole lot of words that would make a sailor blush!

Good thing is... I get it off my chest and move onto a resolution (if there is one). So, if you are a contractor working on my house and you are reading this blog. Beware that your "oops" or "I don't knows" might end up on here. If it were me... I would definitely pick up my pop cans, unplug lights and fans when I leave, try not to spit my sunflowers seeds on the floor, and be cautious not to damage things in the process.

Happy Friday 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment