Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Working into the late hours...

First off, I want to tell everyone how grateful I am to have friends that are willing to help! Jeff and Dean came over after work last night and worked until 10:00! They worked so hard! It is a good feeling knowing that we have such good friends giving up their evening to help us.
We are a little behind schedule. We couldn't start insulating until the electrical inspector did his inspection and he didn't show up until Friday. Todd and Jeff worked on Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully, Mike and his crew can get started this Saturday but I am afraid we aren't far enough along for them to complete everything they wanted to do.
We did a walk through with Mike last night to discuss the things we need to complete. It will be another busy weekend for the Charlson's. If you hear the echoes of hammers and drills coming from the north side of town... go back to sleep it is just us!

Vapor Barrier

Dean stuffing insulation in VERY small spaces!

Jeff doing more of the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment