Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's a heat wave!


Future 3 season room floor poured.




Front Step complete.

Ah... August. What can I say? This has to be the most humid, hot, and wet summer on record somewhere! In the evenings I like to help clean up the house but some nights are just too miserable to exert myself. However, last night we fought mother nature again. Trying to come up with ways to eliminate run off!

I spent the weekend in Des Moines with the women on Todd's side of the family and it was fun! It went way too fast! Todd slaved away at the house. I tried to be of some help on Sunday afternoon.

Things are being wired, ducted, and plumbed! Not much for pictures. My brother in law loaned his video camera to us so when they are finished I can video tape it. This way I will know where all the wires and plumbing run for future projects or picture hanging.

I am still plugging away on the exterior and interior finishes. I have been wrapping some details up and others I take one day at a time. My goal is to make this house fit in. Like it has been there for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment