Sneak Peek at the kitchen with drywall...
Mike and the boys started hanging drywall this weekend. We are a little behind because the ceiling insulation was suppose to be here 2 days ago but isn't expected until Wednesday. We used what we had so the guys could get started. I will post pictures this week.
The front door will be put in this week as well. I went with a 2 panel solid front door (black) with a divided side light and transom. It will be somewhat of a surprise because I didn't see an actual picture of the entire system. The entry system was made by Eagle and the door was made at Taylor so it is a bit of a hybrid. Hopefully, the colors will be right. The price was right so that is what we went with. I hope it looks good! I will post pictures of this on Friday.
Saying good-bye to summer is bittersweet. We are finally having decent weather and it is bearable to be outside. Friday night was treat night! Todd does not like bacon (really... can you believe it) so while he was slaving away I made myself a BLT with garden fresh tomatoes, real mayo (light version), whole grain bread, baby greens, and maple cured bacon. I washed it down with Silk Dark chocolate Almond milk! Oh my! I have this combo about once a year so if it seems indulgent, it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment