Todd started insulating this past weekend and his friend Jeff came over to help. Those two go WAY back! So tonight we will be working like fools to get the insulation in and the vapor barrier on the walls. The drywall is coming tomorrow and they do not stack it flat because it stresses the drywall when laid on top of each other (didn't know that). They lean them against the walls so we need to get the vapor barrier on before that. I am almost done cleaning the floors and framing. The corners trap all kinds of dirt, sand, and saw dust so I have been down on the floor with the shop vac cleaning up all the extras. I know it will be dirty again but it helps to keep the dust and dirt down to a minimum.
Here are a few pics of the insulation.

Vaulted Ceiling in Living Room


Living Room

Kitchen
No comments:
Post a Comment